- Continuously improves and ensures the quality of the welding processes used, following the established technical norms;
- Defines develops and implements welding processes for the new or existing products;
- Modifies and adapts the welding machines and establishes the parameters for series production;
- Plans the welding process according to customer’s requirements;
- Proposes technical solutions that lead to the optimization of manufacturing technology, equipment performance, and product quality;
- Ensures compliance with welding procedures.
The ideal candidate:
- Technical bachelor degree, specialization in welding;
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar position;
- Experience in the automotive industry – is an advantage;
- Knowledge of automatic welding with robots (KF-PULSE, I-PULSE, MIG, MAG);
- Manual welding skills (MIG, MAG, TIG);
- Good knowledge of PC operation;
- Increased level of autonomy;
- Developed capacity for planning and organization, desire for self-development and improvement;
- An adaptable, punctual, responsible, organized person, attention to detail.